Thursday, January 20, 2011

Xoxox...my winter socks!

Want to see my super cuteeee pair of socks...my pair of winter socks?


Cute, isn't it? I really can't stand the chilling temperature here in Taipei so I must have a complete set of winter stuff. And recently, this pair of socks has become my favorite. I love the mix bloody red color combination but what really attracts me with this thing is the "xoxox" written in the toes. I find it so cool and cute and unique and pretty.....ah whatever. What I know is that it is creatively comfortable. Here is a closer look of the "xoxox" while in actual wear on:


I can stretch this socks up to my knees and it looks pretty nice on me (I guess!).


This is my fourth winter here in Taipei and within that period I owned several of these kind but not like this with the "xoxox" thing. Most of the winter socks I bought were the ordinary ones that is why the time I saw it in the store I never had a second thought of having one for myself.

So what do think? How I wish this socks come in pair with hand gloves, but I couldn't see one (..will still keep looking around hoping there might be....while the winter is not yet over).

Before I end up, I want to show you my other winter stuff which I bought together with this winter socks....my winter mask:


I did not capture myself wearing this mask because I look like one creative terrorist and cute suspicious character**wink! That's it!

5 comments:

  1. cute! funny i also have my office socks - kahit hindi winter super lamig kasi sa office ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutie! naku, subukan ko kaya mag winter socks dito sa pilipinas? nyahahaha! ay sis, i have an award for you. it's on my other blog...right here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang cuteeee!! I want din yan!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!

    pwede na din sa pinas lalo na sa Baguio :)

    ReplyDelete