Friday, October 8, 2010

Have you heard about Sulitizens


Have you ever heard, or read from a particular writings, or at least encounter in any instance the word Sulitizen? Perhaps you may confidently say, “Yes I did!” or it could be, “Sounds like familiar” or “Not yet so far”. If you are a Filipino (Philippine citizens), this word definitely may not new to you. But if this is your very first time to hear this word, let me give you some idea on what “Sulitizen” means.

Based from my experience and understanding, in my own choice of words, this is the most explicit meaning I could give to define “Sulitizen”:

"A Sulitizen is a functional member of the leading business-related online community in the Philippines, the Sulit.com.ph. He/she can be a buyer, a seller, or an individual who participates in various fields of interests to gain optimal satisfaction and enjoys privileges that the community has to offer."

Let me tell you something about Sulit.com.ph. It is the leading buy and sell website in the Philippines and most Filipinos are relying in this fast growing online community not only just for their living but also for some concerns whether it is for personal or business related. Most likely, the word Sulitizen is derived from the name of the community itself “Sulit” and “izen” from the word citizen. So literally speaking, the word Sulitizen simply means "a citizen of Sulit". The term "Sulit" is our native language which can be described as "best, most favorable, advantageous".

We often call this community as "Sulit" for short. It offers wide areas of concern in business world particularly in the Philippines. It is best known for buy and sell and free online classified ads.

I have been a Sulitizen for just less than a year now but I enjoy all the chances and privileges that Sulit has to offer to its members. I am a buyer at Sulit. I am a seller at Sulit. I am an advertiser at Sulit, and most important, I am a functional member of Sulit who shares talents and own insights in the field of my expertise. I am so proud to tell the whole world how grateful I am to be a Sulitizen.
So, are you ready to become a Sulitizen, too? Visit me here and register yourself now!

Is this a community for Filipinos only? Of course not. Everybody is welcome to jump in and be part of us. Anybody has a good place to fit in.

1 comment:

  1. I am already a member of Sulit ewan ko bakit ako napadpad dun parang somebody invited mo. I never see the point of my membership dati, ngayon naisipan ko palagi mg log in to check it out more.

    ReplyDelete