Monday, November 1, 2010

I want that eyes, too!

Okay, I admit I was born with natural black eyes (and I am happy for that). But I want to have these eyes like the ones from Elizabeth Taylor (special thanks to toptenz.net for the picture). I love Elizabeth Taylor's eyes eventhough I have not seen any of her movies but I love her aristocratic and Egyptian beauty. Even in my wildest dream, I don't have any chance of having eyes like her. She has a bluish but little greenish eyes and they were looking so perfectly and naturally made. I don't want to try wearing contact lens for I am not comfortable of having them in my eyes. I prefer to use my traditional eye glasses.

But I have my own simple in digital way of making my black eyes into blue ones. Yehey! I love it very much. As a matter of fact I am exploring the colors of my eyes from time to time and see how I look (curious!).

Check me out here. I can see myself having a pair of blue eyes...a little retouch and there I have it, a lady with blue eyes. Although I did not look like Elizabeth's eyes, at least in my own digital way, I can make it possible.
Here is another one. Of course, this by the power of Photoshop. If you want to know how I made this blue eyes effect in Photoshop, you can visit my Photoshop Tutorials posted in my Digital Retouching site. If you find difficulty in following the steps, please don't hesitate to contact me, I would be very willing to help. So, try one with your eyes. Try having green eyes. They look great also like one from Angelina Jolie (my most favorite female actress). Just don't explore with having red eyes, that would be scary! But if you are planning to scare somebody this halloween, having red eyes would be perfect...**LOL.

10 comments:

  1. COOL! ahaha ako dati, gusto ko naman GREEN eyes. para kasing kunti lang ang taong me green eyes. but anyways, black eyes are unique too, ako asi brown eyes ko. tsaka you can try having contact lens para maiba :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kakatuwa nga ang mga colored eyes kaya lang afraid ako to use contact lens hindi ako marunog maglagay eh**LOL. Kaya naka-eye glass na lang ako.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all black eyes... parang sa sharks, sis! Bwahahaha. I've tried this a couple of times on my photos. One time, when I was so obsessed with the moon, I edited a photo of mine with a semi-reflection of the moon on my eyes, like I was wearing contact lenses. Some friends of mine asked me where I got the contacts. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are a few samples from my deviantart gallery:
    devil-ish
    silent hill

    Dati pa yan, wala magawa. Hahaha. I want those big black eyes! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look pretty with blue eyes. Liz Taylors eyes are beautiful. They are often called Violet for the bluish/purple color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Mhel, waaahh! kakatakot naman nung sa Silent Hill. Alam mo bang natatakutan yang Silent Hill ang sobrang kinakatakutan kong movie...ayaw ko ng maalalakasi di ako makakatulog...**LOL

    @Shiela, thank you sis. Elizabeth Taylor is indeed a beauty icon...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's pretty.. First time ko ata here hehehe, just followed your blog.. Drop by sometimes and give some love too hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. in fairness, you did an awesome job at editing your photos :) malinis yung blue eyes effect

    ReplyDelete