Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Bethlehem

Last night I posted about the making of this Bethlehem. And as I have told you yesterday, today will be the first view of this Bethlehem. Today, a fourth Sunday of Advent, here it is now, a manger waiting for Jesus to come on 25th:

We were so happy to see this manger in front of the altar so with the rest of the people who attended the 6pm mass this evening. Everyone around is excited for the coming of baby Jesus, for sure I will post about this most awaited holy day.

We have just arrived home (10:30pm) because after the mass, we talked about our Christmas party this coming 26th. Tomorrow, it's another ordinary Monday and back to work as usual. But I feel so ready to face another miracle week because I feel I did something holy for our Lord.

Have a nice Sunday to all and hope everybody would have a wonderful weekdays ahead..

3 comments:

  1. wow! ganda ng inyong finished product, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Nativity is really beautiful. It's good that your husband is also very talented and shares it with others, just like you do. God bless.

    ReplyDelete