Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I want to bring you the good news!!!!!!

This is just a very quick post. I want to inform you about the latest news.

1. I won the First Place in Sulit.com.ph Christmas Card Making Contest. I won for an iMAC. Winners were announced a few hours ago.

2. I won the Second Place in Yola's Christmas Website Designing Contest. I won for a Domain Name (renewal of my existing one for my Digital Retouching), making it extended until March 2013. Winners were announced last night.

I will make a separate thanksgiving posts about these blessings that came my way. I will prepare them now and bring you the whole story behind each event. So please watch out for my blog posts about these events. I just drop by here to bring the latest update.

Thank you again for all the support. I will be back for the details.

12 comments:

  1. congrats Ms. Grace ^_^ early xmas gifts ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, sis! you really deserve to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohooo! Congratulations, sis Grace! Well-deserved! Ang galing ng strategy natin. Hehehe. Saka sayo lang talaga yung pasok sa theme na maganda sa lahat ng Top 20. Weehh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!and merry christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your kind words and prayers to have it in the final round. I am on the way of making my thanksgiving post about this event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats... yehey... ahahaha... parang lahat ng blogger nanalo na din because you won...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wake up and read the news..CONGRATULATIONS sis! Ang aga ng pasko mo..hahaha...panalo din yong isang bumoto sa #71.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Jen, yes I offered this success to our fellow bloggers. Thanks for all the help talaga.

    @Hyanne, waahh sis salamat. These are indeed nice early christmas gifts for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats! magaling ang campaign manager mo ;)

    ReplyDelete