Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Parade of my Christmas card entries for Sulit.com.ph

It's been long 30 days and now the Sulit's Christmas Card Making Contest has ended just yesterday. It's all up to the judges now to select for the Top20 that will be announced and posted on December 4th. There will be a voting period that will run from December 4th to December 12th. As of today, there are 306 amazing entries that will compete for the slot (Top20) and only 3 entries will be declared for major prizes. But there are some special awards to be given to all participants, voters, and even viral posters. All entries are well-deserved making me feel so nervous thinking for the small chance for my entries to be on top.

Today, I am finally compiling all my entries for you to see. These cards are initially posted in different blogs but now they are here to parade. Take a little of your time checking my cards.

Entry#71


Entry#73


Entry#81


Entry#99


Entry#112


Entry#113


Entry#105


Entry#180

I am really praying at least one of these entries will step up to the next level. And of course how can i forget all my dear viral posters who supported my entries. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank you (million thanks, actually). My cards will never be this lively without your support. I am also praying for your luck for the Viral Poster raffle draw. I hope one of you will get the Blackberry Curve.

Two days to go and the first judgment will be given. I feel so much excited about it. But if ever I can't make to be on Top20, I still have to be glad because in the first place I learned a lot from the contest; I win a lot of friends; I am able to express my thoughts and talents; so I guess I am still consider to be a winner.

So, good luck to all participants for this contest. Let us stay be positive, it doesn't mean if we lose, we are losers. Always treat yourself as a winner and remember that there is always a BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME.

Please wish me luck for my entries, my dear friends... and advance happy holidays!

15 comments:

  1. nice! 8 entries.. siguradong kahit isa papasok sa top 20. bet ko yung entry # 81 pasok sa top 20 c",) Goodluck po!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gusto ko yung 2nd entry mo! Goodluck grace... Ajah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, thank you. Wish me luck...I gave so much effort on these cards so I am praying even just one would make it to the top20...thanks for being here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you were able to make 8? ang gaganda sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your entries are WOW! I think 2-3 of this mapapasok sa Top 20 :-) Nice meeting you Grace!

    Cheers!
    Sab(gfxeena)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sis, ngayon ko lang nakita yun entry #81.. super like! good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, sisters. One more day to go for first screening. Thank you for liking my entries:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. type ko rin ung entry #81, im sure isa yan sa top 20, goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  10. naku i think hndi lang isa ang papasok kasi magaganda ang gawa mo ...job well done =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have a talent girl! keep it up and goodluck to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Latest new my friends, 5 out of my 8 entries have made to the top20. Come and check them here:

    http://www.sulit.com.ph/index.php/view+topic/id/72995/m/2721105/recent/1/Vote+for+Your+Favorite+Sulit.com.ph+Christmas+Card+Design+and+Get+a+Chance+to+Win+the+Raffle!#m2721105

    OMG, thanks for supporting my entries. Now I am asking for your votes**LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, sis! will definitely vote for your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Made a post about your entries here: http://theallaroundmom.blogspot.com/2010/12/supporting-grace-in-creative-lifes.html

    Congrats again, sis!:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you sis.....many many thank you!

    ReplyDelete