Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dress Up Your Blogs is now on live again!

I know, two months of reconstructing a site would be long enough but for me who has a regular work, doing such really needs more that (I guess).

Finally, yesterday I re-opened and re-published my Dress Up Your Blogs for all.

I changed everything in this blog/site (well, because I always have the tendency to do the makeover for my blogs) but the services I am offering are still the same, my fees are the same. I just want to give my good news that customizing blogs for Wordpress is now added to my services. I have recalled before in my post about my Goals and plans for my blogging and designing for 2011 which I posted last January 1, 2011 that designing blogs for Wordpress was really one of my target goal this year so recently I decided to have it added to my list.

I may not be good or perfect blog designer as compared to others but the fact that I am enjoying what I am doing, I still feel fine. As a matter of fact I have been a good fan of those who doing such services and I make them as inspirations. Like what I have said even before, I won't promise you anything about my digital products and services but I can promise you that I will try my best to meet your needs and wants beyond your expectations. Just be patient with my time because my time is my great enemy of all time...LOL!

Come and visit my new home, my new looks, my new way of blogging about my passion for blog designing. Some links may not be fixed yet so any help would be great Your follow and comments are highly appreciated. I will be giving more freebies and blogging tutorials so visit me there often.

DRESS UP YOUR BLOGS.
Don't just create blogs. Dress them up!

I would love to see you there. Thanks for celebrating with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment