Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Now you see me, now you don't

When I was scanning my camera to delete some old captures, I saw two of my husband’s images which he never mentioned to me that he captured himself in bed as if he was disappearing. Weird! So I just told him, “Okay let me play with your images”. Since he was trying to make himself to make such weird idea, I made this one for him:


I don’t know if this make sense but I find it cute and funny. I never thought of doing that for myself but my husband did. Someday when I have more time, I will try to make one for myself also***LOL!

If you want to ask me how I did such transition…. by simple Photoshop animation!

10 comments:

  1. ohhh teach me how to do that please. i am not good at editing my pictures and i can see that you are really good at it. :) you have the talent in doing these things:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zoan, I have a tutorial on simple animation. You can refer my other site posted last Dec2009: http://digital-retouching.net/photoshop-tutorials/simple-blinking-animation

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha ang cuteee! :D
    Nagawa ko lang dati na ganito, kumikindat ako. Ang sagwa. *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ sis Mel, natatawa nga ako sa pictures na yan eh..Kasi hindi ko alam, last night ko lang nakita sa camera, kaya ayan!

    @Mhona (tama ba ako workingAthome?) thanks for appreciating. Photoshop lang yan, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow love it grace.. how i wish marunong din ako.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHA! Very funny. I thought you used flash to do that pero PS lang pala. Too bad I can't make animation on PS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, ang galing naman, parang magic trick.. :-)

    ReplyDelete