Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking back to my blogging and designing in 2010

This will be my last post for the year 2010 and it's about time to refresh moments about what my blogging and designing have been through for the past 365 days.

It feels really good when you are refreshing those times which you think inspired you more to go through of what you are doing. If I look back to the very beginning of this year and describe my life @2010, the only thing I could say would be, “AWESOME!” Why? Because I had great feeling that all of my prayers have been heard, all of my wishes have been granted, and all good things that I was hoping for my family and kids have been taken into the right place and time.

I don’t have to put in detail those blessings and lessons that came along my way of 2010. But I want to remark some of them that stick to my blogging and designing for the past 365 days:

Got some digital stuff like Sony Cybershot 14MP digital camera, Lexmark 3-in-1 Printer/Scanner, and 500GB Transcend external drive (planning to switch to 640GB by 2011).

Won in Sulit’s Valentine Postcard Making Contest (February 2010)

Celebrated my 2nd year anniversary as Yola (my webhost for my digital scrapbooking website) member/user (October 2010)

Upgraded my Yola Bronze account to Yola Silver

Declared as one of the Yola Champs (a champion Yola member)

Joined several store collaborations at MissesBeeHaven

Started using Facebook and Twitter

Created my blogs, Grace in Creative Life and Dress Up Your Blogs and purchased domain names for each.

Started my blog designing services

Upgraded my Photobucket account to Pro (for monthly basis only).

Awarded as 2nd Place in Yola’s Christmas Webpage Designing Contest

Declared as Grand Winner of an Apple iMAC in Sulit’s Christmas Card Designing Contest

But got no luck in Sulit’s Blog Writing Contest, and in Sulit’s Testimonial Writing Contest (..not gifted in writing**LOL)

Started advertising my blogs at Adgitize and started to get hundreds/thousands of hits per day.

Met plenty of bloggers and gained more friends over online like Mhel (Just Another Pixel) who was just a stranger “yesterday” but now a real online friend (more hugs for you sis Mhel, looking forward to see you in person. Opps, sorry for grabbing your photo in FB, I like you here...so pretty!).

Made total makeover of my Digital Retouching website for three times.

Personal events that happened to me within the same period would be listed differently. Can I instead keep them privately? **LOL…Okay let me mention some:

Celebrated our 10th year wedding anniversary

My youngest son, Charles had his First Communion

Got a chance to have a one vacation from work and went home in the Philippines to be with the kids

Celebrated my 31st birthday with family (..meaning I am turning 32 this 2011...waaahh..revealed!)

The only thing I can say is that my 2010 was a healthy, a blessed, and a good year for me, for my digital activities, and most especially for my family. The year 2011 is approaching (by tomorrow), I am now looking forward to what might best in life and correct those mistakes that I have been made in the past year. There is no better than learning from what you have done and from what you have failed to do.

Tomorrow is a new year already. Start your year right so that the rest of your year is right:)

8 comments:

  1. wow! you've accomplished so much! one truly creative life. congrats and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... thanks for featuring me here, sis. *hugs*

    I hope you have a more blessed 2011. I'm also looking forward to finally meeting you. Food trip tayo!!! Weeehh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nga pala, I thought you were younger, sis!! You're older pala ng one year! Naks, di halata! You look younger talaga. :)

    And I'm not nambobola.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Pinx, thank you and happy new year also:)

    @Sis Mhel, nakks! mukhang younger ba?? The secret....think young, be young at heart always...and stay in-love, of course...weeehh! Happy New year sis...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many things to be truly thankful for in 2010. Hope you have more blessings this year!

    Happy New Year, sis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree, sis... be young at heart. Yung sa stay in love, sakin, after nung stress ko from my ex, dami nagsasabi I'm glowing daw. I may be single, but I'm way happier than I was over 3 months ago. Hihihi.

    *hugs* Stay in love sis. Kainggit nga kayo eh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a year you had! I hope 2011 would be better though! Good luck! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, many good things happened to you may 2011 would bring more prosperity to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete