Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My wish list for 2011.... in a jar???

Wish list? This is "in" in me...always. No need for me to wait for holiday season or new year to make my wish list. I have always a wish list. I keep it in my planner/organizer, sometimes I wrote them in a piece of paper and keep in my wallet, or in a post-it and display where I can see with my bare eyes. But this time, I make my wish list a little different. I put them in a jar....yes in a jar:) Here they are:

Actually what are inside that jar are my long time obsessions to have and until now they are still on my wish list. Are they visible to you? Let me tell you why I want these things. As a matter of fact they are all digital tools.

Credits for the photos: Thanks to Scrappin Cop for the jar, Amazon (camera), Photobucket (logo), 4Shared (logo), Vertus (Fluid Mask), Adobe (Photoshop CS5), iMAC (Apple), Transcend (external drive).

In order according to my most like:

#1 New computer with excellent features
Last November 11, 2010 I published an article about my poor laptop. Because of desiring to have a bigger monitor size, i did transformed my laptop into a CPU-like use**LOL. I have been desiring for so long to have a computer unit with more excellent features in replace of my Acer laptop. But, this #1 is no longer in my list for I already have an Apple iMAC***weeeh! Some of you might know that I have won that iMAC in Sulit's Christmas card designing contest just recently. So, GRANTED!

#2 Canon EOS 550D
Let me tell you first that I am not a professional photographer. I never attended any photography class either, but I want this digital camera. For a year, I always keep watching the price of this DSLR camera in the store and keep reading reviews (in preparation**LOL). I want the brand new one so I have to save more $ (my husband, too because we both want it!).

#3 Transcend 640GB External Drive
There are lots of brand of external drive but I really want the Transcend. I want to upgrade my 500GB to 640GB for obviously reason...I have so many large files to store. This is not a priority but because I want to have this desperately that is why I put it in the 3rd slot.

#4 Upgraded version of Photoshop
I guess this sounds impossible for me to upgrade my Photoshop CS3 to CS5 (latest) but I am still looking forward to upgrade my recent version. Though I am happy and contended with CS3, the thought of upgrading is still on my wish list.

#5 Vertus Fluid Mask Plugin Software for Photoshop
If ever I get my desired Canon EOS 550D, I will definitely buy this plugin filter for Photoshop. Fluid Mask is the most excellent plugin software for image extraction. I have been downloaded its trial version and familiar with its function for 14 days. After that I told myself, this software is a must but like Photoshop, it is kinda expensive so better to be in my wish list for a while:)

#6 Photobucket account upgrade to Pro for a year
As a matter of fact my current account in Photobucket is already a Pro but in a monthly basis only, meaning I am paying my upgrade every month. I want to upgrade my account for a year at least. I am planning to pay for a year (to save more) next month.

#7 4Shared account upgrade to Premium
I use 4Shared in my file sharing with my digital freebies. Currently I am using the free account with maximum of 10GB storage space only. I want to upgrade to Premium to have more file storage space so that I can give more digital freebies in the future.

#8 More digital images, illustration graphics, and designer resources
I am collecting digital images and illustrations. From the start I always wanted to have more licensed images and resources for my digital scrapbooking and in my blog designing. So this #8 is one with "no end" on my wish list...I will keep wishing for them.

So far, these are the things which I want for 2011. If there are tools and things which come my way unexpectedly, that would be additional**LOL. I will try to open that wish list jar this coming year but I will not force myself.

It feels good to have wish list, right?... so what are yours? Where do you keep your wish list?

9 comments:

  1. My wish list looks a lot like yours. I wish I could have everything in your jar. I want to start venturing into photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your wish will be achieved. Salam ACTION!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you wishlist Grace! More blessings to come and I wish you all the luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to have the DSLR and a Laptop. Hope we can have it before the year ends or maybe a month after the New Year. Goodluck to us Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gusto ko din ng DSLR camera, sis. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uyy... halos pareho tayo ng 2011 wish list. I also want a DSLR camera, but I prefer Nikon 'cause of the color-handling.

    I want a Flickr premium/pro account naman 'cause most of my blogs' photos are hosted dun.

    I saw the Fluid Mask plugin before and also got to try it. I agree, it's a freaking must for designers like us!! Waahh! Hehehe.

    I want an iMac!!! *LOL*

    I wish you more blessings to come this 2011, sis Grace! Hope to see you really soon *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you mga sis(es) for checking out my wish list for 2011. Actually that wish list is for my digital designing and blogging only. For personal, ibang wish list naman yun**LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. @blankpixels, i prefer nikon too! (how about d3100?) hehe :D

    @grace, hope you'll get everything in your wish list! happy new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard good things about Nikon as well.

    As for your #7, you might want to try mediafire. You can use their filehosting service for free and I guess you can have unlimited storage there.

    By the way, have you gotten your iMac, Ma'am Grace? I am still waiting for Sulit to ship my iPhone 3GS since I am not from Manila. :D

    Congrats again. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete