Monday, January 17, 2011

Got a new Polo Wallet!

I confess...I am a wallet addict (also with bags). This is my obsession since I was a little girl. I never stop buying wallets and most of the time I gave those used ones to my mother because she loves my wallets, too. Last Saturday, my husband and I went to Gongguan Night Market where I used to buy my girly stuff. Without any plan, I bought a new Polo wallet. Look, what can you say?


I will give you a little tour and closer look to my new wallet. This is authentic leather and come in handy size.




At the back side, it has a zip coin purse with a leather small strap.





It has 9 card slots with one slot for photo, and of course for bills.



I love its box, too**LOL.


But wait, I have another thing to reveal. Actually this is not my first Polo wallet. As a matter of fact this is my second one. I think five or six months ago I bought the same brand but another style. Check this out:


This one is a little bit bigger than the last one. It has 15 card slots and 1 photo slot. But they are both three-fold. I love this too.


I don't know if I am really an impulsive buyer or just following my "wants" when it comes to wallets. You see, they have the same brand, the same texture, and came from the same store.


For wallet-crazy women like me, for sure you will love the Polo wallet. The price? Nah! please don't ask me. This is definitely cheaper than Burberry and Coach. What I can say about its price is that it is worth to own one specially if you love stylish leather wallets. Go and get one for yourself. I am also looking and saving penny to have a partner bag for these wallets.

11 comments:

  1. My mother and I love wallets, too! But, I'm frugal so I usually end up with the ones she already got tired of using... OR I sometimes beg her to give me a wallet she's using that I really love. Heheheh. Now, I'm actually using my brother's faux Louis Vuitton wallet and I love it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ang ganda naman :) ako antay lang kong sino magbigay hahaha :P I love those nagamit na at binigay sa akin :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not really into wallet, maybe bags.. how much po, wanna know lang.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. di ko ma-follow site mo? too large to process url ko? hmm.. me prob kaya? :( the first time to encounter.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope it will be your lucky wallet that never runs out of cash =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am more into bags, then wallets, but eversince na pick pocket ako sa mall, i seldom use my wallets na, i just use the zipped pockets inside my bag, coin purse na lang, para madulot man ulit barya lang makukuha nya ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dami ko rin bag mga sis(es)...bag-addict din ako..most of the time, come in pair with wallet kaya gusto kong makabili rin ng polo bag....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice wallet! We have the same kind of addiction, I have lots of bags and my hubby complains about it because I have an entire luggage filled with bags.Lol.I wonder how would he react if I started collecting diamonds? as for now, bags are girls best friend. :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it!!! Ganyan din ako... Kaya hate ko umalis ng bahay... Defense mechanism ko lang ung "hate" para maiwasan bumili ng wala sa plano... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  10. magkakambal na ang wallet mo, sis. and I agree even the box is nice. nakakahinayang itapon pag ganyan kaganda yung box. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tagging you on this award: http://theallaroundmom.blogspot.com/2011/01/7-things-about-me.html

    Happy Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete