Friday, January 14, 2011

I want to hug my iMAC!

After couple of days and weeks of excitedly waiting, my Apple iMAC has finally received last January 11, 2011 (1-11-11). That day was indeed a lucky day! I never get tired of giving my thanks to Sulit.com.ph for this wonderful opportunity because even in my wildest dream I have never imagined to have stuff like iMAC, even the iPhone or iPAD I cannot afford to own one. But now, I got an iMAC for my own for free, with no expense even a single cent.

Actual box of the iMAC
For those who do not know yet what I have been through just to have this iMAC, I am so proud to tell you that I was declared as the Grand winner in the last Sulit.com.ph’s Christmas Card Designing Contest and got this iMAC as a prize. I put all the details about my participation in that contest in my thanksgiving post last December 15th. You can read my full story here: My Christmas Card Entry #71 won an iMAC in Sulit.com.ph.

The other day I received an email from Ms Heide, a Sulit.com.ph’s administrator, that the iMAC has been sent through courier in the address I have given to them. I told them that we are living in the province (Bicol) and a bit far from Metro Manila (8-hour travel by land) to personally claim the prize. And Sulit is just so awesome that they let my prize be claimed by shipping it to our place instead, with all the shipping cost shoulder by them. Can you imagine how wonderful it is?

So I got more excited and happy because everything is getting real and I can’t wait to see it. But you know I really want to cry out loud…waaaahh! Because for now what I can only do with my brand new iMAC is to just look and see because I am not around when it arrived and it will be months from now before I can finally touch it.



So how is everything set into place without me, as the original owner? Okay, okay, I authorized my brother Francis to receive the package delivery. I gave him the full authority to sign all needed documents in behalf of my name. And at the same time I let him use my iMAC also while I am not around….waaaahh! (again!)...This is the one lucky guy to be the first user of my iMAC.



I insisted my brother (to the max) to provide me more shots of the iMAC. He is so kind that he provided me some for my initial viewing. There he is again while in action: (Photos taken by his wife, my sister-in-law Liza)




I admit, I have no knowledge in MAC OS. I have to get familiar with it first. But my husband and other friends told me that it is easy to use and learn also. We have three computers here, 1 desktop and 2 laptops and all are in Windows. I am also using Windows in the office. From the very start I am a Windows user and learning MAC OS is another challenge for me so...go girl!

Why my kids, Vince and Charles, were not in the picture with their mommy's iMAC? Until now they are still recovering from chicken pox and I am praying hard for their wellness. They don't want to pose on a shot because of the spots they have on the face and body....hhmm pretty conscious just like their mother). They told me to send pictures of them later (definitely I will post them here, too). Get well soon, mga anak (my kids)! I know you are both excited to use your mommy's iMAC, too.


Again for this blessing, Sulit.com.ph, you're the best. If you are looking for your business to boast and spread its word, get into Sulit.com.ph. Aside from free ADs for your business, you can also have a chance to be a lucky winner like me if you participate in contests they are launching for their members.

I am looking for the day to hug my iMAC and introduce myself. I am starting to count days and months before this iMAC finally have it in my hands.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats grace. ganda naman niyan. sulit talaga ang blogging at designing ano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello GossipMama, thank you. Indeed, sis..thanks to blogging and designing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations sis, fabulous ang prize mo. Kaya lang hanggang titig ka lang muna ngayon. Hehe, May kids ka na pala. Hindi halata kasi you are still sexy, so sexy. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis Hyanne..wait, do I heard it right, sexy?**LOL...napa-smile mo ako to the max, sis ah....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine how you must ache to go home and get your hands on that iMac! That's my dream machine too. haha :) Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. grabe napapaWOW talaga ako sa iMAC mo sis! ang ganda sobra! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Weehhhh!! Ayan na pala yung pics ng iMac mo sis!!! Congrats again!!! Can't wait to see pics of you with it! Weehhh! :)

    Ako kaya, kelan magkakapremyo ng ganyan. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow , it really looks so cool, ang ganda !!! u deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats again grace, you deserved it .. Ganda!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH, WOW!!!! Just WOW!!! How COOL that must be - winning an iMac is just sooo great!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats,sis! galing mo naman. btw I got here thru Pinay Mommy Blogger group from FB. I hope you could visit my blogs listed in my profile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sosyal! Congrats to you Grace! Got here too through PMB. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! You deserve it naman kaya go ahead, hug it!

    ReplyDelete