Sunday, January 9, 2011

Vanishing Ryheanne!

Last November 22, 2010 during my regular blog hopping, I came across to one blog of Ryheanne, her Traveller's Blog. She made a post Yonghegong Lama Temple (China) last November 3, 2009 and saw her picture which made me think of a potential scenario to play with images. So I posted a comment on her post asking for a permission to use her photo. And with the same day, she granted my request and sent me the original copy of her picture (thanks again, sis!).

But because of the hard time I had from such period up to the first day of this year, I was not able to touch the photo I have requested from her. And the other day I started playing with her image and now I want to share it with you.

Let me first show you the original copy of Ryheanne's photo I am talking about:


There she goes standing in the middle with other tourists around. Do you know what I did to her? Take a very closer look with this one:



Waaahh, sis Ryheanne you are scaring me. You are completely vanishing! Why people around you haven't even notice that you are vanishing and appearing???

Because Ryheanne is the main character here, I did not include myself**LOL. As a matter of fact I want to join her in this picture but supporting character is not needed:)

Hayyzz..how I wish this thing could be possible in real life. Because there are times that I feel I want to disappear from view especially when I am in great pressure and stress and appear instead in a place like Paris...yay! This is exciting but did you know that I have been to Paris already?

Anyway, thanks again sis Ryheanne for this image of yours and for being part of my blog. I am still looking around for those who have potential images for my playful digital ideas. Have a nice day and thanks looking around!

16 comments:

  1. wow, thats a great work sis :)
    thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis, great! Ang galing mo naman, haist kung lahat nga tao may ganyang power at nakakapunta sa ibang lugar tiyak malilibot natin ang buong mundo ng hindi namamasahe. Hehe

    Thanks ulit and your welcome ulit..haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow galing mo Grace, that was really cool. creative grace talaga

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, ang galing mo Grace ganda...sana ganon tayo sa totoon buhay..we can appear/disappear kung kailan natin gusto nyahahahaha.

    pero ako pangarap ko na matuto akong gumawa ng LO or Template maski header man lang hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thumbs up, well done Grace .. sana one day matuto ako hehe ..at sana one day pwede nga tayong mag disappear n lang, :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wee, thank you ladies that you appreciate what I did to Ryheanne**LOL.

    Anyway, how we wish this could be possible in real life. Lalo na kapag overflowing ang problems, haizz talagang we really want to disappear na lang:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omo, hahahah... Hi grace... parati naman ako dito sa blog kaso ngayong lang ako talaga nakacomment kasi kilala ko yan.. hahahah.. very well done... magic.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Vernz, thanks for being here always. Super tuwa nga din ako ke sis Ryheanne dito. I love seeing her disappearing and appearing**LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha ang kulet. Adek ka sis!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word.......... HOW did you do that?!!!! LOL Great, great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Sis Mhel, adek na makulet pa**LOL

    @Khaye, thanks sis..Photoshop po yan:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. neatly done grace! turuan mo naman ako sa trick na yan hehe

    ReplyDelete
  13. @carinamodella, thank you sis. For the image above, I did not use extraction; I use cloning, patching, moving, skewing, level adjustment, and merging. Then use animation for vanishing and appearing (opacity reduction). Consists of 44 animation frames in all:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is fun.. i bet it took lots of work. really admire your skills.

    by the way, i have problem with wordpress, it's not showing the picture. i was trying it coz i plan to switch to wordpress but it wasn't showing the pictures not even in header and the post. can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahaha, ang cute nang effects. Sis Ryhe is vanishing. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete