Sunday, February 20, 2011

How does my working table looks like

I made the first look of my working table in my post last November 11, 2010 My Poor Laptop which I featured how I turned my laptop into desktop**LOL. I love working in my table because it is spacious and very comfortable to work with. Before, my Lexmark printer was permanently here in my table but after I made some re-arrangement, I decided to place it under my table and just put it out when use.

Three months ago, my table looked like this:


And now here is my working table:


In my monitor, I have also a family photo of ours and my name.




My working table really fits to my needs.

What about you? How does your working table looks like. Hopefully you can make your own blog post about How does my working table looks like. Start now to share yours. I would appreciate if you share to me the link once you make a post and I would love to visit.

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you want to see it...It's a jungle :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha same here @ Delphinoy.
    Yours is so fricking organized, mine would look like hell! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don’t bookmark sites but i will bookmark this! LOL!

    online pharmacy

    ReplyDelete