Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grace at 32!

Can you sing this song for me..............?


So that I can blow this candle...because its my birthday today!

Yes, my dear friends and followers it's my 32nd birthday today (as in today). Well sorry if I don't have anything to give you on my birthday. I mean I do not have a birthday contest (like sis Mhel, I envy her for that**LOL) or even birthday giveaways. The truth is I really don't have time to prepare for this. What I can just offer you for now are my freebies and tips/tutorials.

So it's been 32 long years of life. Changes come and go. I learned a lot from life and I am not ashamed of saying that I am not perfect to have errors and mistakes but I take all of that positively. I always look at the bright side and take as challenge those hardships. And now for this day, as I celebrate my 32 years of being me, I want to bring up the new ME...more mature, more responsible, and more beautiful**LOL.

Anyway, last night I did some halukay to my old baul and I saw my college picture (scanned). This was taken almost 11 years ago during my graduating year in college. Time really flies so fast and with just blink of an eye, 11 years had past already.

Now, here I am (picture taken two months ago)......


....a wife and a mother:




Those pictures are our latest family picture. That was taken February of last year when we had our one week of vacation from work. We went home to be with the kids. My kids are growing so fast and it only means that I am not getting any younger anymore***LOL.

I don't have anything much more to say but to greet myself a happy and healthy birthday to me!

Want to greet me, too? You can leave your love, cheers, and greetings here if you want...Give your wish for me! Thank you:)

20 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sis! God bless you more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy birthday to you! Way to go gracie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sisters for your greetings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday sis! Parang 25 years old lang ah..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! May you have more blessings to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish you a very happy day for your birthday!
    Joyeux Anniversaire !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you all the best! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy happy birthday to you! you doesn't look you're age...stay pretty and happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday, sis Grace! You're still as pretty as you were years ago. I guess it only shows how happy you are with your life now. I know there are things you'd want differently (like being with your kids), but keep the faith. You are an awesome woman and I wish you more blessings.

    Can't wait to finally meet you. Let's organize a homecoming and belated birthday party for you! Hehehehe *hugs*

    Luvyah, gurl! Keep on smiling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday, Miss Grace!!! You're sooo PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought you're only twenty something... I even felt like I'm older than you (I'm turning 23 on May). Owww!!!!

    Stay Gorgeous and Creative! I'm not sure if I've left any comments on here before but I want you to know that I love your designs =) Keep it up!!! Have a Blessed Birthday!!! HUGE HUGS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay.. sisters I am blushing here:) Thanks for all your wishes and greetings and compliments...thanks for being here to celebrate with me. I love seeing you all here! FYI: yes I am so much happy with my life (online or offline). I feel blessed and contented as well..thanks again for your kind words and inspiring thoughts....hope magkita-kita tayo lahat in person:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy birthday grace. magka-age lang pala tayo... just a few days apart... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Grace, happy happy birthday. Wish you more joys and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated happy birthday, Grace. This is teecup from Adgitize forums. I wish you the best of health, life and happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday, Ms. Grace!

    May God continually bless more and more and more wonderful years!!! (and yes lots of online opportunities too!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the greetings..(Gee, ChikaBits, teecup, Eric)...I love seeing you here..

    ReplyDelete