Monday, February 14, 2011

For Him!

Happy heart's day to everyone!

Are you excited for this day? Me, yes of course! This could be sounds ordinary for some but for me it makes difference from other days of the year. ..simply because it's Valentine's day. Few days ago I started doing my card for my husband Gerry and yesterday I finally gave it to him for today we have work and don't have much time talking about it (because I want him to hug and kiss me when he receive it).

Here is the card I made for him:


I designed this from my stuff. I used four types of designed papers, 3 types of ribbons, 2 stitched colored buttons, and a pair of googly eyes.




It is a three-fold card with our photo on it and my special message for him. My message for him was from my own thoughts and made from my own handwriting (to make it more personalized**).



Yesterday I put this card on his computer table and when he saw it....I got a kiss and hug! yipe!


I told him that I want sushi for dinner tonight and he agreed, too. What about you? What is your plan for tonight?

Happy Valentine's day to all. Be inspired. Be in loved!

3 comments:

  1. Happy valentines day dear! have fun.... enjoy!
    Nice 2 meet u :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful. It's been so long since I last gave hubby a card. I'll follow your lead and will make one for him on his birthday next month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... that's super sweet. "I want to spend the rest of my life loving you." AAaaawww. :)

    Happy hearts day, sis! I wish you both more love in the coming years. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete