Sunday, February 13, 2011

Parade of Signatures

In my previous post I have mentioned there that I will be posting about the parade of signatures inside the Taipei 101 mall. Okay, I admit, I confess, and I am aware that taking photos in front of these signature outlets are not allowed. But last time that we've been there, my husband and I really tried our best to make steal shots on these outlets. Sorry about that, I just want to have souvenirs.

So let me start with Chanel:









Let me tell you something about our experience with Louis Vuitton. Here is our first attempt:


And one of the male sales attendant gave us sign that we were not allowed to take shot because he saw my husband with the camera. At first I thought we did not made the shot so we move a little bit far but still in front of the outlet and capture again (**kulit!).



My shot with Prada was few steps away from the outlet because, you see that sales man standing in front of the entrance, he was staring at us until we left but we came back after few minutes and posed here instead.






There are so many signatures inside Taipei 101. If only I could capture them all I would do but I guess, that would be enough for me (for now). You can see larger views of these pictures on my Facebook.

Thank you for looking.

2 comments: