Sunday, February 27, 2011

Our new 32-inch Sony Bravia flat screen TV

Supposedly, I am planning to share this to you two weeks ago but I failed to publish it on time. So now I am super excited to show you our brand new 32-inch Sony Bravia flat screen TV. This is one of our long time obsession to have. Last November 2010, we also bought 24-inch Vizio LCD TV for our room. Now, this 32-inch is for our living room when we go back to the Philippines...sounds exciting right?




For now that we are still here in Taipei, we have to try using it. So calling my technician....! Here is my husband while setting up the TV in our room with our Philips home theater set.







Tada! I feel so in love with our new TV. The screen is so big, has remarkable quality resolution. We trusted the brand Sony when it comes to TV so we decided to pick this model. One of our choices before were Samsung, and Sanyo but we still ended to get the Sony Bravia.


Here is the actual TV on playing my favorite Madagascar on DVD.


Our kids will surely love our new flat screen TV. We informed them about this and they were jumping for joy. Later this year we will be coming home (I guess for good..) and this set will be shipped a month before we leave here.

So anyone of you have Sony Bravia at home? Have you find this model worth to have?

7 comments:

  1. nice! we the sony flat screen but not the bravia hehe. wow your kids will surely enjoy it especially when they use it playing the xbox or the playstation or the nintendo wii ahihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, visiting you here today.

    oin my Blogging Giveaway and win as much as $100
    Blogging Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! We're also planning on buying a new TV sometime this March. Very nice huh! I wish you more blessings para mas maraming gadgets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately, we ditched our Sony TV with Samsung LCD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one .. i hope i can get one also hhehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. When it comes to TV, I also go for Sony. We got our 32 inch LCD last December and the children and my husband loves it.

    ReplyDelete