Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another sets of lucky star paper strips

Here is another quick look of my new sets of paper strips for my lucky star paper folding. My husband bought these for me (actually I asked him to**LOL). I almost ran out of stock here in my cabinet so I terribly requested for these.


So now I have more than 20 packs of these paper strips in different designs and colors. I am so crazy about these strips not only because I love making lucky stars but also because the designs are amazingly cute and so attractive.


I have these two huge transparent feeding bottles (not the real baby bottles**) which the finished lucky stars are kept. These bottles gave to me by one of our church friends here...actually these are candy jars. They are almost overflowing and I am now looking for another jars which can accommodate my upcoming more stars.


This is my fourth time that I make a post about my lucky stars. You can check my labels, "lucky stars" to check my other posts. I have some instructions there on how to make such. Also, I shared a video which I grab from a source.

I am quite busy now reconstructing my Dress Up Your Blogs (because I moved it to a self-hosted site) that is why I cannot give much time to these hobby for now. I just want to share to you my new sets. Thank you for looking and hope you give yourself a try for lucky stars. This is fun, I swear.

4 comments:

  1. hi grace. i checked out dress up your blog, kaya pala...i was hoping i could check on your new blog designs... im really planning to "dress up my blog"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell, those stars are so cute. Can I ask where you buy those designed paper strips? I can't find one at national bookstore or powerbooks! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can i buy them From you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! (: can i also ask, where did you those paper strips?? i cant find those here.

    ReplyDelete