Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ready to feel blue again

Time flies so fast and with just blink of an eye the love month is almost over. It seems only yesterday when I posted about the first glance of my loving blog design for February. Now that the end of the month is nearly approaching, what would I say? After my blog felt the love around for this whole month, it is now ready to feel blue again. For sure I will miss this pinkish theme but my blog's life is like that...dressing up all the time!


What I truly miss in this theme is my pink birdy in the header**LOL. Since I love it so much, I decided to keep it instead. So keep watching about this blue birdy. I'm almost done preparing the coming back of my blue theme. Last night I finished the last image I need so I guess anytime this week I will re-upload those images. I will maintain the same arrangement around here, same labels, same words.

I may sound OA (over-acting) about the looks of my blog but...that's what I am! My personality reflects to this blog and the whole in me. I am so in-love with my blog(s) and I want them to be neat and attractive (as much as possible). Don't be surprised anymore if I change my theme from time to time because I always explore around my blogs. I guess my next dress up will be on Halloween**LOL. But I think if ever I use a Halloween theme, I must wear it for a week only because my blog might scare my visitors away**LOL. Seriously speaking, I am now thinking more what to wear on 4th of July.

But this time, I must face life in blue. I am almost ready to feel blue again! No matter what happen, I want to be blue. Keep watching, friends!

1 comment: