Friday, March 11, 2011

Dove Fanatic

I am a Dove user, extremely a dove lover...shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, soap, deodorant, hair cream..name it and I will definitely look for it to have one for myself. If there is one word that I can describe Dove, it would be "mild". Aside from baby products, Dove is really on top for being the most mild among beauty products. It has its own brand smell..truly unbeatable.

When on sale, I keep buying more of them for future use. So far these are the ones which left on my store cabinet. Definitely one of these days I will keep watching again for Dove sale.


If I would be asked if what is my most favorite among Dove products, I would pick the bar soap. I love it on my skin specially when it is melting. It is like a lotion that is so creamy and soft. While the one on the box is my recent purchase. It is a hair cream overnight therapy. I bought it last month I guess for it was new to my eyes and couldn't wait to have a try. It's awesome.


I don't have to say much about these products because for sure you have tried them already. Next time when I have my next panic buying of Dove I will share again with you. If I have one thing which I am not interested with Dove products, it is the oil/cream makeup remover for I am not wearing makeup (just powder and lipstick) in my daily get up.

5 comments:

  1. i would like to try the hair cream overnight therapy hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the Dove lotion, sis? Is it too greasy? I'm using Myra-E's lotion and facial moisturizer. So far, I'm pretty happy with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sis Mhel, the lotion that is made from Korea medyo greasy nga, but the one originally made from US, super great. Layo kasi CostCo sa amin, eh dun lang so far alam ko available yung from US talaga.

    @Joy, try mo sis. Great on damaged hair talaga.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dami pala products ng dove i thought soap, lotion and deodorant only ahihii .. But i like their soap also :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently using Dove soap and I like it. Next time I'll try their shampoo.

    ReplyDelete