Thursday, March 3, 2011

I want to eat these!

Who likes burger? French fries, or cakes? One weekend we had a walk on a night market here to trip some street foods (yes, I love them). I want to share to you what we have got before we finally reached the place.

The burger...we bought two. One for me and one for my husband. At first I thought they were beef burger but I was wrong.


The yummy cakes....again, must be two (because half is not enough for me).


The french fries...we got only one because it was the best-seller then and almost nothing left but only one.


The hotdog in a bun...we bought only one since the hotdog was jumbo.


The sandwiches...nothing so much to say but I love them although I was looking then for a clubhouse sandwich. We bought two kinds of sandwiches.


We spent half an hour to that peddler on the street before we head up to our final destination. While we were walking, I kept on looking to these foods we bought. And then suddenly I told my husband that I want to keep these foods forever for collection.

So here they are again and I will indeed keep them in my closet:


For sure you have the idea what are those foods. They are one truly cute and amazing food miniatures. If you could only see them in actual, you would feel the desire to own one for yourself, too. For you see how small they are, here is a capture with my mobile phone:


They are so cute, aren't they? My friend said there is a store just across where we live which sells these kind of stuff so definitely one of these days we will be going there and check for more in addition to this collection and I will post them, too when I got new ones..

By the way, they are made of rubber. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. they are so cute! i thought they were real! visiting you here sis. patiently waiting for dress up your blogs... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete