Sunday, March 27, 2011

I am looking for verified seller of Victoria's Secret Lotions

I have been using Victoria's Secret lotions for years now and I will continue using them until I can afford to have them. Here in Taipei, I could easily get authentic Victoria's Secret products because there are lots of popular boutique here selling these items. I know that the lotions I am using are authentic because they are coming from reputable shops here and they claimed really as original. We all know that there are VS versions from Hongkong and Singapore and I find them cheaper than the ones made from USA.

I often visited Sulit.com.ph to look for sellers who offer these items for I want to try and compare the scent and lasting power from the authentic ones. And there are lots of advertising sellers for these items. Can anybody here recommend me a particular seller who are certified seller, easy to deal with, and living in the PH? Real experiences from actual buyers would be great. I am not planning to resell them, I just want to use them by myself and try the versions from Hongkong or Singapore if they are good enough to compare to the original ones to save more $$ from my pocket.

I would love to hear your recommendations and testimonials about a particular seller. And if you are a seller, please contact me about your quotes and other details. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. oh, we do sell VS fragrances/lotions, but unfortunately, competitions among online sellers' very stiff...we are currently on the look out for suppliers who can give lower prices. can u recommend some?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is what I have noticed too sis. If its from US, its expensive, but try looking out for the ones who can deliver it to your vicinity.

    ReplyDelete