Monday, March 28, 2011

We will be coming home for a vacation

Two weeks ago, my husband and I had a quick decision for a vacation. Our company granted our 6-day leave at work making it a total of 10 days including two weekends. We will be having our flight going back to PH tomorrow night so we still have whole day tomorrow to finish all pending deadlines at work. We have not yet totally done packing our things so tonight we will finalize them.

Our last visit in the PH was last year (February). So it was almost a year of not seeing the kids in person. We can no longer sleep at night in too much excitement, so with the kids. There are four things which makes me more excited about this homecoming:

1. Will be able to see the kids and be with them even for couple of days only.
2. Our presence will be there as our eldest son celebrate his 10th birthday on April 4.
3. Finally, I can hug my iMAC.
4. At last, we can see and visit our newly constructed house.

For this very limited time of vacation, I will not go online for a while to spend all of our time with our kids. We want to maximize and spend the most quality time for them. This is the main reason why I have to extend the re-publishing of my Dress Up Your Blogs.

In connection with this, I want to inform my dear readers and followers that I will be out starting tomorrow night March 29th until April 10th. You can still send me email but I can’t promise to response in prompt. We will resume for work here in Taipei by April 10th. So today (a day before our flight), look how messy my office table is, showing how rushing I am just to finish everything before I leave:


But I will clean up my table tomorrow night to keep everything in place again. Please pray for us for safe flight because when we arrive in Manila, we still have eight hours to travel by bus just to reach our place in Bicol. We are expecting to reach home by afternoon of March 30. Of course, no matter how far we'd go, it always feels good to be home. Happy trip to us and catch you, guys later!

11 comments:

  1. have a safe trip, sis!
    and enjoy your short vacation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bon voyage, have a safe trip sis and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..we are going to Bicol too!!! we're living Manila tomorrow night and stay in Bicol until the 3rd of April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. My wife and our son might be going home too early next month. Stay safe in your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Bless! Enjoy your vacation...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here at SM Naga City right now.Just having lunch, will proceed to Legaspi then to Sorsogon later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sis, dropping by here coz you are in my adgitize hop list. Hope you got home safe. :) TC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a safe and fun trip!

    Btw, just want to say a late "thank you" for your well wishes for my pregnancy. Had to go on a blogging hiatus, thanks to first trimester woes. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Saw blankpioxels at theiBlog7 Summit. Hope to bump into you in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there,

    Hope you had your vacation fun and unforgettable.

    Must Have Food

    Psychotic Thoughts

    ReplyDelete