Thursday, April 14, 2011

Back to work, back to online!

Hello there my friends, I’m back to work and I’m back to online!

Whew! Our 10-day vacation in the Phil has over and now we are here again in Taipei. Time flew so fast. To recall, we left Taipei last March 29 at 8pm to catch the flight at 1am. We felt very tired then because we still worked that whole day. But everything was in place for we were very excited of going home to see the kids. At exactly 10pm, we were at the gate waiting to board. Our choice of airline: Cebu Pacific.

At the gate waiting to board (Taoyuan Airport)

Taipei is just two hours travel to reach Manila so before 4am of March30 we finally checked out. My brother-in-law, Fr. Bert (my husband’s brother), picked us up in the airport. We stayed Manila for half day to attend some important matters. After lunch we headed home in Bicol which took 8 hours travel by private car.

We arrived home in Camarines Norte (where my parents are living with our kids) at exactly 10pm. The kids were still awake and excitedly waiting for our arrival. We missed them so much and we didn’t missed any minute hugging and kissing them after a year of not seeing them.

Taken during our visit in Basilica Minore

I will share to you all our happenings during that vacation. I just drop by here to inform everybody that I am alive again. We arrived here in Taipei last Monday around 1am and resumed to work by 9am so we were still almost dead in hangover.

At the gate (NAIA 3 Airport)


My husband, Gerry

I have to refresh my mind and catch up those pending and upcoming deadlines in my work. I am also starting to check my emails and respond as soon as I can. I miss you all here and I can't wait again to visit your blogs to check updates which I truly missed.

Welcome me again, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back, good to hear that you have a nice vacation sis, the kids got their feature from their Dad, your husband. ^_^

    ReplyDelete