Monday, March 21, 2011

What's in my bag?

I want to show you what’s in my bag when going to office daily. I know this could make no sense but I just want to “bagnap” myself and let it reveal to you what’s inside. I took this picture one typical Monday of our ordinary working days. While waiting for my husband, I was encouraged to have a capture on my things inside my bag.


So what are exactly those things inside my bag? To have a closer look, here they are:

My wallet. I always change my wallet to carry but that time this was the wallet I was using.

My keychain. This is the most important stuff that I must not forget to bring otherwise I will be lost. It includes the keys to our apartment (main door and room), key for the chain in my bicycle, key for my office drawer, and importantly this is where I put my daily time-in card in the office.


My mobile phones. I have two cell phones (pretty old models), one for my international roaming and one for my Taiwan number.


My transparent pencil case. This is where my pens, flash drives, camera cable, etc are kept.


My notebook pad. This is where I write my important personal drafts.


My organizer/planner. This is where all my important accounts are listed so I keep it very privately.

My Transcend external drive.

My Sony Cybershot camera

No more, no less. I don’t bring perfumes, I don’t bring cosmetics even hair comb. In the office I just have a hand cream because sometimes my hands have the tendency to feel dry. Those pictures above were taken during the same day at lunch break in my office table.

What about you? What are the things inside your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment