Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My kids are getting serious with computer games!

My kids are getting serious with computer games! I know that they are interested in playing computer games but I was so shocked recently when I saw how they handle computer games. Vince just turned 10 and Charles is turning 9 this June but they look as if they really know what they are doing when pressing those keyboards with full intense to the games they are in. OMG! Ganito na ba talaga ang hilig ng mga bata ngayon?



Honestly I don’t have any idea how to play such games and I don’t have the interest to learn. I just love to look at them while playing computers but deep inside I have fear about the bad effects of this habit to their mental and physical health especially I am not around to look after them.

I know in their case, avoiding such habit would be so hard. Why? Because…
  • The computer shop is just next door step. The computer shop is owned by my brother who lives next in my parents’ house where my kids are now living so what do you expect….
  • They have so many peers around who also play computer games.
Can you imagine, few years ago they were just playing plastic toys but now they are joining already with their daddy in playing computer games....haizzt, like daddy like sons!


When I go home for good, I will limit the hours that my kids spend over the computer. Besides by next summer, we will be transferring to our new home where no near computer shop at all; only our home computers.

1 comment:

  1. Young kids nowadays are more into computer/ video games now. Make sure they don't play in a dark room, it would be bad for their eyes x__x
    Great to see everyone happy ^_^

    ReplyDelete