Monday, April 18, 2011

Vince's 10th Birthday

My eldest son, Vince, kept on saying that this year was the most wonderful birthday he had...because we were with him when he celebrated his 10th birthday last April 4th. We missed several birthdays and special occasions of our kids and we really felt sorry for ourselves, as parents.


Looking at my eldest son's eyes, I saw happiness that I missed to see in person for several years. He entered in his two-digit age with all the bloom in his eyes.



We celebrated his birthday at home with his cousins and friends.


He wanted to go for swimming but unfortunately the weather was unpredictable so we decided to celebrate it at home with his cousins and friends. The day ended with all the smile in my child's eyes and I knew he was very happy.

My youngest son, Charles, told us that he also want our presence in his 9th birthday on June 1st but that would be impossible for us so we just told him that on his 10th birthday also we will be there for him.....for good!

3 comments:

  1. Ang gwapo naman ng binata mo sis..BTW I love your blog theme...sarap sa eyes ng theme,

    been here from adgitize..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping by here...Nice to meet you sis Cielo:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nakakatouch naman, he really seems so happy! Ganda ng cake :)

    ReplyDelete