Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday the 13th not good for me

I know this has nothing to do for being a Friday the 13th but I am so thrilled that when I woke up this morning, my 6-year old Nokia mobile phone is already dead (…as in no life at all).

This cellphone of mine has a sentimental value for me and within such 6 long years I haven’t think of buying new one for it has good performance and long lasting battery life. But honestly I have already a plan of getting new one this year but definitely not now. So I almost shouted when I saw this morning that it has no display at all. I have a suspect that the problem would be in the LCD but I don’t have idea why this happens since it was in good condition last night.

Now this is really a big problem for me because for now I cannot priority the buying of new cellphone. This month is a tough month for us. It is school enrollment of the kids and we have lots of priorities to pay much attention to rather than my mobile phone.

Okay, this means that I have to start looking around about what model should I get next. I am interested to get the Sony Ericsson Aino. This is the model I am always looking in the store.
(Photo from Sony Ericsson)

My husband is using Sony Ericsson model for years now and it is pretty not bad. I trusted Nokia but I want to get 8.1MP SE Aino. What I most like about this model is that it has a larger screen and a megapixel of 8.1. I am not so much internet user on mobile so no high need for an iPhone or HTC besides I don't have budget for such kinds.

So what do you think? You can check the whole features and overview of this here.

(Photo from Sony Ericsson)

6 comments:

  1. Have fun picking out a new phone!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you call 911? Who knows, I might be able to resuscitate your phone. lOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. not bad mommy grace..6years in service na pala sya..hehehe..
    Followed you on GFC..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sir Rob..natawa ako ha. Why I shouldn't think of that before? As a matter of fact I have a plan of consulting it to a technician...

    @Shengkay, yes 6 yrs of excellent performance kaya nalulungkot ako kasi grabe na ang sentimental value sa akin. Definitely I will not throw this away kahit di ko na magagamit...

    @Jen, thanks sis...sana good choice ang SE Aino but still looking for other models pa rin..

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are nice and on the budget Samsung smartphones. I've been a Samsung user for more than 6 years already (switched from Nokia). There are good touch phone Samsung that is affordable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Sheren, thanks sis...I had a bad experience with Samsung. I used one before yung silver na fliptop na maliit..I forgot the model. Di sya nagtagal and hindi rin compatible sa ibang simcard..What particular model of Samsung, sis ang pwede mong mairecommend? I will take a look..thanks.

    ReplyDelete